Today’s business demands high quality services on time, maintenance operations could be costly and damaging to the business. By implementing strict Service Level Agreements to ensure high standards of operational administration and factory/facility Managers and Service team to ensure that the required service levels are being met for the incidents or preventive maintenance service requests.
- SLA can be defined for breakdown tickets and for any scheduled maintenance
- Asset level SLA can be configurable for each stage of ticket/schedule workflow process
- Monitor SLA compliance automatic escalations (unlimited levels) in case of SLA violations of pre-defined time intervals
- On violation of SLA duration defined, escalation process is initiated to alert the right people to take necessary action
- Measure Service level performance using SLA violation reports